Timmeloche

Timmeloche

Uncle John's Curiously Compelling Bathroom Reader
Bathroom Readers' Institute
Turn Coat (The Dresden Files, #11)
James Marsters, Jim Butcher
Where the Sidewalk Ends
Shel Silverstein
Eyes of the Innocent (Carter Ross Mystery #2)
Brad Parks
Having recently finished the first book in the Scarecrow series, [b:Ice Station|144790|Ice Station (Shane Schofield, #1)|Matthew Reilly|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1312035013s/144790.jpg|289833], I have decided that Matthew Reilly is quite adept at writing a story that is essentially contained in one local. In Area 7, we find Scarecrow and some of his friends from the previous novel, stuck in the middle of deadly game of cat and mouse with a maniacal (supposedly) dead man. For much of the book, Reilly teeters on the edge of believable action but by the end of this book he literally rockets past the believable to where no man has gone before. But really, who reads action/adventure for believable plot points.

Having previously listened to the Audiobooks for the Jack West Jr. series, I find this series to be more interesting and the characters more likeable. As I have heard it said, Reilly is not the master of character development as most of them don't live long enough to develop.

The books was well narrated, and the action kept coming. It travels into the absurd for a few chapters and near the end I was saying get on with it already, but I was satisfied as I got exactly what I expected. Another winner by Reilly.